- Monday - 60 minute HIIT elliptical routine; core, arms, and legs circuit strength routines
- Tuesday – 45 minute/2.5 mile walk during lunch
- Wednesday – 60 minute HIIT elliptical routine
- Thursday – Tabata strength routine; 2 rounds HIIT on elliptical; 20 minutes hills and sprints on treadmill
- Friday – Rest Day
- Saturday – legs, core, arms circuit strength routines; 2 rounds HIIT on elliptical; 20 minute treadmill routine (from Fitnessista…try it!)
- Sunday – 4 mile run; core routine
- Healthy, planned snacking for metabolism. Mostly nuts, fresh fruit, and dark chocolate
- Had either green juice or salad every day!
- Kept up with food journal
- Eating for fuel
- Definitely see the results in my body (my husband does too!!)
- Getting firmer/more toned
- Feel strong and powerful
- Total Weight Lost: 1lb
- Total Inches lost: 6 inches!!!
Though I am working hard towards my new goals, I took the time to stop and be proud of how far I have come in the past few years. Seeing some before and after Thanksgiving pictures really put into perspective how much I have changed!! So, though the results are coming slow and steady this time around, I am still feeling great.