- Cinnamon-apple oatmeal topped with peanut butter and granola
- Almond milk latte
- Same ol’ same ol’
- Leftover Spicy Cajun Red Bean Soup
- 1/2 pita, cut up and nuked until crisp (about 1 minute)
- Admittedly, this lunch looks gross. It was a crazy day at work so I wasn’t worried about making it look good at all…I was just focused on inhaling it as fast as I could. I promise that it really is a tasty soup.
- Homemade, raw kale chips (finally something really green!)
- Some sort of orange, not sure what it was besides seedy and sticky. Eating something with vitamin-c helps with the absorption of the iron from kale…now you know.
- Smoothie: protein powder+almond milk+spinach.
- I knew dinner would be late so I had a simple and low-calorie protein shake after my workout to help with recovery and tide me over
- We went out to eat with my in-laws to my favorite Mexican food joint.
- The best chips and salsa (of course)
- Tostada topped with black beans, greens, tomatoes, onion, and guacamole. (sorry for the horrible picture!)