Greetings from a wonderful weekend!
- pre-run fuel: 1 pear and some pineapple (on runs up to 9 miles I do best with fruit only for fuel)
- post-run meal: blueberry-banana pancakes topped with syrup, sliced almonds, and shredded coconut.
- black bean burger
- regular flavored Sun Chips
- Diet root beer
- yes, it was a junk food lunch
- Pineapple-strawberry-banana smoothie. I ate a lot of fruit today!!
- Squash Soup topped with carmelized onions and pepitas
- roasted brussel sprouts
I’ll be back tomorrow with a crazy fitness recap…aka I need a rest day!