- A grey smoothie for a grey day
- It’s actually a green smoothie! Red leaf lettuce, kale, spinach, pear, blackberries, and some banana. Pear and berries is a delicious combination.
- Kitchen sink salad (all of my meals are whatever I can throw together out of the unpacked food left in my kitchen!)
- Quick dressing whipped up from tahini, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, dulse flakes, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Not too shabby for making do.
- Some unpictured but so good and dangerous peanut butter filled pretzels. I came in yesterday to find my boss had completely stocked the office full of junk food over the weekend. Good thing this is my last week here or I might end up gaining a few lbs!
- Sweet potato & chickpea burger patties topped with avocado and served over a bed of spinach, tomato and onion. Served with a side of sweet potato (gotta use it up!) and roasted brussel sprouts. Served on the finest paper china.
- I found this burger recipe in Self Magazine and was missing a few key ingredients so I used what I had. It turned out okay, but I am definitely going to try again once I’m back in a fully stocked kitchen.
***Check it Out***
How To Eat Less Sugar from Yahoo! Shine….I need to read this and re-read and re-read. I am a sugarholic.
How to Get Healthy at the Grocery Store from Carrots-n-Cake
The Naked Face Project Conclusions from Healthy Tipping Point (I plan to do a post on this project…my Naked Face Life!)
Mini Peanut Butter Cups in a Jar from Oh She Glows <—– Get in my belly! (the PB cups, not OSG!)
Hot Mess HIIT Workout from Fitnessista