Just a quick view of today’s vegan eats.
- A few slices of sweet watermelon
- New recipe coming up on the blog!!
- High protein, raw banana soft serve with various toppings
- Iced Coffee
Snack while running errands
- Guava Kombucha…I have a problem
- Plum while cooking
- Random assortment: tofu scrambled up with spinach & spicy hummus and a side of roasted asparagus
- Guacamole and leftover chips (we had Mexican on Thursday)
- Afternoon drink of Strawberry-Pineapple Mocktail
- So much for not drinking my calories…I did that twice today!
- Sweet potato (I steamed one full sweet potato and used about half) and black bean quesadilla with dino kale and green onion, side of salsa (Inspired by Carrots-n-Cake)
- It was good, but bland…I should have thrown in some jalapenos or seasonings!
- What I’m most excited about is the leftover sweet potato that I’m going to put in a chocolate protein smoothie tomorrow!
That’s it! Short & Sweet today…I will be back tomorrow with a weekend check-in of grizzly proportions (pun intended!).