Good morning to you! I’m here today with some healthy food resources to follow up my recent Personal Prevention Plan: Eat Better post. I have a vlog with some of my favorite cookbooks and then a ton of links below for my favorite blogs. There is SO MUCH information out there and I’m sure with enough experimentation you will find the eating and cooking lifestyle that works best for you.
Online Link Lovin’
Below are some of my most favorite and frequented blogs that I use for healthy recipes and inspiration. There’s no way I could ever remember all of the blogs that I love, but these are the ones I visit on an almost daily basis. I’ve also included my favorite recipe that I’ve tried from each blog…this was tough!
- Oh She Glows – Hummus Soup (everyone loves this soup!)
- Daily Garnish – Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Tipping Point – Perfect Baked Tofu (using agave instead of honey)
- Mama Pea – Chipotle Lime Tempeh Tacos
- fANNEtastic Food – No Bake Peanut Butter & Granola Bars
- Happy Herbivore – Apple Crisp Muffins (with 1/2 the sugar)
- Kris Carr – Classic Green Juice
- Diana Stobo – Raw Creamy Carrot Soup
- Choosing Raw – Zucchini Alfredo with Cherry Tomatoes and Tempeh
- Healthy Happy Life – Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers
- Girl On Raw – Liver Flush Drink
Like I said, that ain’t even the half of the websites and recipes I love but it’s a good starting point for you to check out! Don’t forget, I also have a ton of vegan and raw recipes on the Recipes Page, but I don’t think I could pick just one of my recipes as a favorite.
Do you have a favorite Mile High Healthy recipe? What about a favorite healthy blog or cookbook?